Thursday, July 10, 2014

Clinic and Parent Q&A Pricing Information

After I posted on facebook about the clinic and Parent Q&A session I did with the Oak Creek IEA Team I've had several IEA coaches contact me about doing one for their team, so I posted some details and pricing information on my blog.  If you'd like to set up a clinic and/or parent Q&A or buy some books in bulk for your team, just let me know!  Thanks!

Clinics and Parent Q&A Sessions
The clinics are $40 per rider with an eight rider minimum and include a free parent Q&A session at the end.  Paperback copies of "A Parent's Guide to the Interscholastic Equestrian Association" will be available for sale at the clinics for $12.99 each or 20 for $200.  I like to do the clinics in groups of four riders, and each section lasts about 1-1/2 hours.

A Parent Q&A session without a clinic is $200, which includes 10 paperback copies of my book. Additional copies of the book are available at $12.99 each.

These prices are for teams located north of the Atlanta area (Alpharetta, Cumming, Canton, Gainesville, etc.) within an approximately 50 mile radius of my home in Dahlonega, GA.  Teams located more than 50 miles from me may be subject to a small mileage charge.

"A Parent's Guide to the Interscholastic Equestrian Association"--Bulk Pricing & Delivery
If you just want a box of books to hand out to your team members, you can do that too.  Several coaches have asked for books and are planning to include the cost in their annual team registration fee.

Books are $12.99 each for less than 20 copies, or $10 each for 20+ copies.  If you are buying 10 or more copies I will be happy to meet up with you somewhere convenient to pass them off to you.  If you are buying less than 10 copies you can get the books off Amazon.com or at Atlanta Saddlery or Snooty Fox Tack Exchange for $12.99 plus tax (and shipping for amazon).

If you have any questions or would like to set up a clinic or parent Q&A, you can contact me by:

phone:  404-245-6688
email:  amanda@epiphany-farm.com
facebook private message:  Amanda Garner

Thanks again for your support!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment