- The clinics are $40 per rider with an eight rider minimum and include a free parent Q&A session at the end.
- Paperback copies of "A Parent's Guide to the Interscholastic Equestrian Association" are available for sale at the clinics for $12.99 each or 10 for $100.
- I prefer to do the clinics in groups of four riders, and each section lasts about 1-1/2 hours.
- A parent Q&A session without a clinic is $200, which includes 10 paperback copies of my book.
- Sessions last approximately one-two hours (depending on how many questions you have, lol) and are open to parents, riders, and coaches
- If you have specific topics you'd like me to address, feel free to email me in advance and I will tailor the session specifically to your needs
Note: these prices are for teams located north of the Atlanta area (Alpharetta, Cumming, Canton, Gainesville, etc.) within an approximately 50 mile radius of my home in Dahlonega, GA.
Teams located more than 50 miles from me may be subject to a mileage charge.
"A Parent's Guide to the Interscholastic Equestrian Association"--Bulk Pricing & Delivery
If you just want a box of books to hand out to your team members, you can do that too. Several coaches have asked for books and are planning to include the cost in their annual team registration fee.
Books are $12.99 each for less than 10 copies, or $10 each for 10+ copies.
If you are buying 10 or more copies and you live around the greater Atlanta area I will be happy to meet up with you somewhere convenient to pass them off to you.
If you are buying 10 or more copies and you live OUTSIDE the Atlanta area, contact me I can get my publisher to ship them directly to you for a reduced shipping rate
If you are buying less than 10 copies you can get the books off amazon.com (or Georgia folks can pick up copies at Atlanta Saddlery or Snooty Fox Tack Exchange) for $12.99 plus tax (and shipping for amazon) or you can contact me and see if we'll be attending the same horse show, clinic, etc.
The book is also available in ebook format for kindle and ipad at amazon.com and for nook at barnesandnoble.com
If you have any questions or would like to set up a clinic or parent Q&A, just let me know:
facebook private message: Amanda Garner
Thanks again for your support!
IEA, IHSA, & GHJA Steward
IHSA Coach, University of North Georgia
Member, IEA Board of Directors